Mustang Raxiom Switchback Turn Signal Conversion Kit

Martin Bäckström

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same oppinion about the standard lights as Magnus, can use a bit upgrade to make the whole car cooler. Did order this switchback turn signal lamps from USA but when I wanted to istall them I had to realise the EU mustang light system is absolutly differnt from the US modell. It not just works diferently but even the lamp setup in the car is diferent. I couldn't follow the US tutorials for the install and couldn't find any EU variation for it. 

Personally I think the US version of the light system looks better, for which lamp lit up and when... it is sad I couldn't find information about this before I made my order. It would be nice to tweak it if there is a way to do it. 

I also have ordered a sequential tail light from the same place, but I had a same luck with it. The conenctor is diffenrt on the US model than the EU. 

So these stuff are working only the US models unfortunately.  

• 2 weeks later...

#FastMagnus: Do you have any suggestion? :) I would be really happy to pimp up the light system in some way to make it closer to the US version, or above :D

It is also quite frustrating that the tri-bar LED lamp in the front light is not used DTRLs like the US version have.  I have read it was permanently disabled in the EU version by some regulation, despite it is one of the most recognizable part of the new mustang. 

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/5-subtle-design-differences-between-us-and-euspec-ford-mustangs/

If you import the car than it is okay I guess but if you buy it in the EU you don't have it. It is supposed to be just a software update but they couldn't say if for sure in the service. 

Does anyone have experience how to turn on these led lines in the front lamp??