Larmproblem

sigge

Jag har en 4.6L 98:a. Den är utrustad med larm. Min fråga är: Är larm standard på denna årsmodell och i så fall, skall det inte finnas en larmdosa som man även kan låsa upp bilen med?Förra ägaren importerade bilen och fick inte någon larmdosa med.

Låser jag bilen med knappen i förardörren så aktiveras larmet. När jag sedan öppnar med nyckel börjar den att larma. Detta innebär att jag måste låsa och öppna "manuellt". Har försökt hitta dokumentation om larmet men hittar inget.

Är det någon som vet?

:( Då innebär det alltså att jag har ett fel någonstans! Svårt att hitta då jag inte hittar nån dokumentation på systemet.

Har Haynes men den beskriver inget av detta system.

Du hittar dom på följande sida och det är dosa nr 1605 du ska ha, har beställt nycklar och dosa ifrån dom. Dom är MYCKET billigare i usa än sverige.

http://www.nvo.com/chipkeys/displayroom3/

Om du hittar en dosa är det ända du behöver göra är att ställ tändning på och leta efter ett kontaktstycke som sitter ett styrdon som heter anti-theft och kortsluter med en skruvmejsel, dörrarna ska låsas för att bekräfta inlärningsmode. direkt efter trycker du på en valfri knapp.

Så här står det i fords egna verkstadshandboker om programmering av larmdoserna.

Transmitter, Keyless Entry Remote

The system includes a four-button (hand-held) keyless entry remote transmitter (15K601).

l Keyless entry remote transmitters are reprogrammable.

l All keyless entry remote transmitters for the vehicle must be reprogrammed at the same time.

l When performing system diagnostics, one keyless entry remote transmitter is essential.

Note:

These features will not function when the ignition switch is in the RUN or ACC position.

Activate the electronic door lock system with the keyless entry remote transmitter as follows:

l To unlock the driver's door, press the unlock button once on thekeyless entry remote transmitter which is programmed into the remote keyless entry module. This will also disarm the anti-theft system (if equipped).

l To unlock both doors, press the unlock button on the keyless entry remote transmitter. The second press must be within five seconds of the first.

l Note: If more than five seconds have elapsed since the first press of the unlock button, pressing the unlock button again will only unlock the driver door.

To unlock the luggage compartment door (40110), press the blue trunk button once on the keyless entry remote transmitter.

l To turn on interior lamps (13776), press any of the following keyless entry remote transmitter buttons: unlock, trunk or panic.

l To lock all front doors, press lock button on the keyless entry remote transmitter once. This will also arm the anti-theft system (if equipped).

l To confirm that front doors have locked, press lock button again within 5 seconds of the first press. This will sound the horn (13832) and lock both doors again.

l To activate the personal security alarm, press the red panic button on the keyless entry remote transmitter. The horn will sound and parking lamps (13200) will flash for a maximum of 3 minutes.

l To deactivate the personal security alarm, press the red panic button again or turn the ignition switch to RUN.