Jag kan kommer till Sverige med 1995 GT ? bra?

Pockets

hej,

Förlåt - jag talar inte Svenska. Jag lär mig med inte Google Translate :shock:

Jag kommer från Stor Britannien till Uppsala på Augusti (två år)

Jag kommer med en bil.

Hur mycket är en 1995 GT i Sverige ? Jag har en Alfa Romeo 156 . Jag är säljes eftersom hjul är hoga sida. Jag kan köper 95 GT billig. är har det dryt ? är säljes lätt ?

takk

(Sorry for the terribly bad Swedish, I know Google Translate would do a better job but I'm just starting to learn! Thanks for any help!)

youre most welcome mate :)

when you are here let someone help you with sales and buying a car

if you need advice about mustangs in general theres always members here that are keen on helping out

keep us posted

cheers/bo

Hi and welcome to Sweden this summer!

I think it's a good idea to sell your car since it has the steering wheel ("ratt" in Swedish btw) on the opposite side, from a Swedish point of view, and it won't be as comfortable to drive as a "Swedish" car.

If you just want an overview of the price range in Sweden you can take a look at Internet, e.g. blocket.se:

http://www.blocket.se/stockholm?q=mustang&cg=1020&w=3&st=s&ps=&pe=&mys=1995&mye=1995&ms=&me=&cxpf=&cxpt=&gb=&fu=&cxdw=&ca=11&l=0&md=th

or bytbil.com:

http://www.bytbil.com (no GT '95s there right now though).

Good Luck!

PS Don't get discouraged by a reply in English - keep on practicing Swedish if you want to! I just like to take the opportunity to answer in English... :) DS