Hej från USA,

Ohio Snake

Hej Mustang-entusiaster i Sverige.
Jag hittade ditt forum om tapatalk och använder google translate för att kommunicera.
Jag använder google translate för att kommunicera. Det är fantastiskt att se Mustang-entusiaster i andra länder. Jag har ägt 2 GT Mustangs, en Cobra och äger för närvarande en Shelby GT500 2012 med prestandapaket (800 
Jag skulle vilja veta mer om dina Mustangs och hur du fick dem.
Bifogat är en bild av min Shelby. Ser fram emot att höra om dina Mustangs.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi there.

Welcome to the Swedish Mustang forum.

Your Shelby looks very good. I wish i had one of those too.

I drive a Saleen S281sc from 2007. I have upgraded the suspension a bit and done some work to it. But now it (more or less) looks like Barricade from the movie Transformers that came out in 2007.

Barricade S281sc.jpg

Your Saleen looks awesome. The wheels are really cool. We have a gathering each Saturday called Cars and Coffee. A 2007 red Saleen shows up every now and then.

Mine has the Performance Package for the track, I upgraded the cooling system,  heat exchanger with fans, Wilwood 6 piston brakes on front, 4 piston on rear, new discs, Borla S Type cat back exhaust, pullies, tune, engine tweaks. I call the Shelby “Medusa“. Medusa is estimated at 800hp at the flywheel ( 710 rwhp).

• Like 1

42 minuter sedan, Ohio Snake said:

Your Saleen looks awesome. The wheels are really cool. We have a gathering each Saturday called Cars and Coffee. A 2007 red Saleen shows up every now and then.

Mine has the Performance Package for the track, I upgraded the cooling system,  heat exchanger with fans, Wilwood 6 piston brakes on front, 4 piston on rear, new discs, Borla S Type cat back exhaust, pullies, tune, engine tweaks. I call the Shelby “Medusa“. Medusa is estimated at 800hp at the flywheel ( 710 rwhp).

How much Track r u doing ?

I have choosen the laid back version from this year, meaning that we swapped to a convertible 😎

61245137650__B954D264-5872-450B-B8B2-C82ED3BA0BD7.thumb.JPG.ee457e5f338fcba36aa9cfa9e643989a.JPG